"Practical Genomics: From Biology to Biostatistics"
August 8, 9, and 10, 2011
This workshop is geared toward biomedical scientists and analysts to give them the material and skills that cutting-edge scientists need in order to maintain their level of innovation and relevance. Groups will be given a chance to work together as they learn new skills over the three day period. Check in will be Sunday, August, 7th.
- Attend lectures and hands-on sessions
- Enhance interdisciplinary knowledge and skills
- Maintain innovation and relevance in an evolving field
- Participate in a poster session with prizes
- Gain exposure to top software and hardware companies
Let your friends and colleagues know about our workshop. Download a PDF of our promotional poster here.
*Deadline for room reservation is July 8th.
Check-in will be on Sunday, August 7th.
Without lodging: $750
With lodging: $1250
Costs include all meals and accommodations at the Admiral Fell Inn for those individuals who need lodging.